Applicable to Academic Year 2023/2024 student intake or after
1. The tuition fee schemes for the bachelor's degree programmes of Macao Polytechnic University
1) Within the normal period of study:
|Types of Student||Full Tuition Fee (MOP)|
|Students from Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan||380,000.00|
|Other overseas students||460,000.00|
2) For extension of period of study due to being unable to complete the programme within the normal period of study:
|Types of Student||Learning Modules (MOP/module)|
|Students from Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan||9,500.00||19,000.00|
|Other overseas students||12,500.00||25,000.00|
- Students should settle the programme's full tuition fee within the normal period of study of the relevant bachelor's degree programme by instalments as follows:
Types of Student
Number of instalments
Amount for each instalment (MOP)
|Students from Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan||47,500.00|
|Other overseas students||57,500.00|
- The remaining amount of tuition fee should be paid until the relevant programme's full tuition fee is settled when students complete the whole programme before the end of the normal period of study.
- The tuition fee instalment of the current period settled by students who have been approved for interruption of study or termination of study is non-refundable.
- Students who need to extend the period of study due to being unable to complete the programme within the normal period of study, should pay the relevant fees according to the approved tuition fee scheme.