Who can attend?
Services we provide
Please contact us if you are having any of the following issues:
- Adaptation and adjustment: freshmen or non-local students getting accustomed to the foreign environment of college life in Macao
- Learning and studying: unsatisfactory academic performance
- Interpersonal connection: improving relationships with family and friends
- Personal development: enhancing self-understanding
- Mental health: experiencing frequent insomnia or feeling anxious
- Romantic relationships: problems with someone you have fallen in love with
Making an appointment
You can make an appointment for consultation with a student counsellor during office hours by one of the methods stated below. Outside office hours, you can still do so by email or the online mental health consultation and counselling platform and the student counsellors will respond to you on the following working day by means of the contact information you have provided and schedule a consultation appointment for you.
- Visit the Student Affairs Office;
- Call or email a student counsellor;
- Use the online mental health consultation and counselling platform:
For details on the student counsellors’ office address, office hours and email addresses, please visit “About Us”.
- The content and information of the conversations between the counsellors and the students will be treated confidentially, provided that there is no personal safety issue involved and the circumstances specified in the following paragraph does not apply.
- If the content or related information of a counselling case indicates that the laws or regulations of the Macao Special Administrative Region have been breached, the counsellors are legally obliged to notify any relevant organisations and government departments in accordance with local laws.