Candidates who have completed six years of secondary education and fulfilled the requirements for graduation; or those who are currently attending the third year of senior high school or equivalent may apply for direct admission by submitting the results / certificate of any of the following examinations / diplomas*:
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, HKDSE
- General Certificate of Education Advanced Level, GCE A Level
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, IB
- Scholastic Assessment Test, SAT
- American College Test, ACT
- General Scholastic Ability Test (Taiwan), GSAT
- Advanced Subjects Test (Taiwan), AST
- Unified Examination Certificate (Malaysia), UEC
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia, STPM
- Exames Nacionais do Ensino Secundário (Portugal), ENES
Graduation Diploma of High School / Secondary School in Canada
Mathayom Suksa 6 and the Ordinary National Education Test (O-NET) (Thailand)
SMA Ujian Sekolah and SMA Ujian Nasional (Indonesia)
National Center Test for University Admissions (Japan)
College Scholastic Ability Test (South Korea), CSAT
- Fill out application during the application period【Online Application】
- Settle application fee*
- Submit the required documents onto the application platform or send them to the MPU Registry by courier mail
- Application completed
Candidates are required to submit a copy of the following documents to apply for entry via direct admission:
- Identification document;
- A recent photo;
- Result slip of any examination (together with the grading system) / certificate of the diploma mentioned above*;
- Academic transcripts for Form 6 / Grade 12 or equivalent (together with the grading system);
- Graduation certificate of senior high school or equivalent (for candidates who have graduated);
- Other required documents (if any).
* If the examination result is not yet announced before the direct admission application deadline, candidates are required to submit the examination permit during the application period. Meanwhile, the examination result must be submitted to the MPU Registry upon release.
|Design & Visual Art (Fine Arts/Art Education)||
A portfolio (in pdf format) including:
Please submit the required documents onto the application platform, or send to "The Registry, Macao Polytechnic University, Rua do Luís Gonzaga Gomes, Macao, China" by courier mail. (Please indicate the following: “Documents for direct admission - 2022/2023 academic year”)
The direct admission scheme applies to the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts in Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Art (Fine Arts/ Art Education)
- Bachelor of Arts in Music (Education/Performance)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Sino-Lusophone Trade Relations
- Bachelor of Management
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of E-Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Gaming and Recreation Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Chinese-Portuguese Translation and Interpretation (For Students from Chinese / English Education Systems)
- Bachelor of Arts in Chinese-English Translation and Interpretation
- Bachelor of Arts in International Chinese Language Education (Native / Non-native Speakers of Chinese)
- Bachelor of Arts in Portuguese Language
Candidates may be invited to attend a video interview or other assessments. Any candidate failing to do so will be disqualified from admission.
The selection of qualified applications for admission is based on the applicant’s choice of programme, admission quota of the programme concerned, documents submitted by the applicant and his/her performance in the admission assessments (if any).
Offer results will be released on 【Candidate Portal】only. We do not notify admission decisions by email or by any other means.
Applicants who wish to appeal their offer results should submit a written appeal to the Registry within 3 working days after the results are released. Late applications will not be entertained.
Applicants with an admission offer should download the offer letter and other relevant documents from the 【Candidate Portal】and complete the admission procedures according to the instructions as stated.
|【Online Application】for admission and document submission||20/01/2022 – 01/07/2022|
|Result announcement and payment of tuition fees||From Feb 2022 onwards|