Doctor of Philosophy in Public Policy
This programme features in-depth discussion on public administration, public affairs, public policies, laws and systems, globalization and regional collaboration; enlightens students to have an interdisciplinary understanding of policy challenges; enhances their research and communication techniques in presenting research outputs to the decision-makers; and cultivates professionals in administrative management and policy advising as well as teaching and research to contribute to the field of public policy.
- Graduated with a master's degree in public administration, political science, management, economics, sociology and other related majors (graduate students need to obtain a master's degree before enrolment)
- Strong English reading and writing skills, IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 80 points/CET6 level 450 points or more are preferred.
- Outstanding scientific research capabilities, papers published in Chinese and English core journals (indexed by SSCI, SCI, Scopus, CSSCI)
- Teaching language: mainly in Chinese
- Full scholarship: MOP $20,000 /month, maximum for 3 years