Bachelor of Science in Computing
(Applicable to 2023/2024 intake and onwards)
- This Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) accredited programme is recognised by signatories of the Washington Accord and the Sydney Accord. Students of the programme will have the academic qualifications required by IET’s chartered engineers automatically upon successful graduation.
- This programme is an Engineering Council accredited programme.
Nowadays, in such a continuously evolving society, the need of information processing is indispensable. Computer usages are so fundamental to our modern society that most office work force is posing an ever increasing requirement on computer know-how on their staff.
This four-year programme is designed to provide training to people working professionally in the fast growing computer industry. Students will be able to choose electives that provide more in-depth knowledge in either Business Intelligence, Gaming Technology or Computer Education.
- Business Intelligence
- Gaming Technology
- Computer Education
Graduates of this programme will have good employment opportunities in the field of information technology. They will be well-equipped for jobs which involve designing and building software systems, and managing database systems. Upon completion of this programme, graduates may work as website developers, application developers and database operators and teachers, etc.
Students from this programme have worked on placements at the following organisations:
- Melco International Development Limited
- LT Game
- Macao Polytechnic University
- Escola Luso-Chinesa Técnico-Profissional
- Fong Chong School of Taipa
- Macau Kung Luen Vocational & Technical Middle School
- Macau Baptist College