In order to encourage the best students in Macao and overseas to enroll on the degree programmes offered by Macao Polytechnic University (MPU), and to reward our current and graduate honours students, MPU and other enterprising organisations co-sponsor a number of different types of scholarships and grants in the form of reduced annual tuition fees and the granting of cash awards. Over one hundred students benefit from these scholarships annually.
Moreover, to attract the registration of Mainland China’s best students, MPU also offers three types of scholarship, as follows:
- full scholarships (including tuition fees, hostel fees, and monthly living subsidy);
- cash scholarships of MOP30,000.00;
- annual tuition fees waived.
If the awarded students’ performance conforms to the terms stipulated in the respective regulations, annual scholarships will be renewed.
- If students in receipt of a full scholarship are also awarded other scholarships in the form of a tuition discount, receipt of such scholarships will be recorded. The highest discount of tuition fee shall be 100%; no extra allowance will be given.
- MPU reserves the right to amend the details of the implementation of the scholarship at its discretion.